Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Neglect!

Realising I've been neglecting this blog - instead of updating, save for my pissy little ramblings about grievances, annoyances and whatnot, I should probably make an actual update for a change.

I'm a day away from finishing my second year of university, one exam left, unfortunately the most boring, awkward and difficult two hour exam I have yet to endure. :P
Other than that, things are going well. Recently helped my friends at Surface Rush on a music video for The Cads - as well as placing 2nd in the SciFi London 48 hour film challenge with the Idle Films Crew with our entry "Sit in Silence"



We met a few people before and after the awards, made a few contacts and Rob Savage has a film he wants to pitch to a Producer we met for the Cannes film festival. Which is definitely not bad.

Hopefully I'll have some work over summer, which means money - and a Canon 550D - which should remove the need for equipment rentals next year at uni. I also intend to work on a series of short films with the Idle Films crew - hopefully getting a bit more involved over time; as the FNG, I'm somewhat designated as the Visual Effects Guy, but would love to help out more with Scriptwriting, Cineamtography and Editing. I should also be working more with Ben and Alex from Surface Rush, as they're running short on editors.

Hopefully things go well then!
(For a change!)

No comments:

Post a Comment